CroisiEurope, river cruising
“CroisiEurope takes you away for much less, but still includes it all.” Founded 41 years ago, the family-owned company has been pioneering river cruising – and maintaining leadership – ever since on the most beautiful and famous waterways in the world with its impressive fleet of 50 ships. Accommodating from 21 up to 200 guests, they enable anchorage at any port while providing passengers with every amenity... Developing creative itineraries that appeal to everybody, and expanding to unique destinations is what make CroisiEurope the most experienced.
• France (Normandy, Paris, Alsace, Burgundy, Provence, Bordeaux)
• South Europe (Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, Croatia)
• North & Central Europe (Holland, Belgium, Germany, Austria and the Balkans)
• Southern Africa (South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe)
• Southeast Asia (Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar)
• South America (Peru)
The company innovates in 2017 and now offers its clients to choose between two excursions packages:
• Classic contains visits mostly based on culture – several tours have been revamped.
• Dynamic features exhilarating activities such as helicopter and bike rides, tastings of local products etc.
CroisiEurope truly runs the best all-inclusive value on the market; dare to compare!